3202 36th Avenue W
3 Bedrooms + flex guest quarters
3,320 Square Feet
4,315 Square foot Lot
We are thrilled to share our latest listing, a light-filled contemporary located on 36th Avenue W in Seattle’s charming Magnolia neighborhood. A masterful achievement in architectural design, this custom 3,320 square foot home is characterized by a “warm contemporary” aesthetic, where abundant natural light, wood and stone add warmth and layers of visual interest to modern clean lines.
Refined finishes and fixtures include swoon-worthy signature lighting that falls across rich hardwoods throughout the home. The heart of this balanced and welcoming layout is the phenomenal kitchen, dining, and family Great Room—an entertainer’s dream-come-true, further enhanced by an elegant adjoining living room. A heavenly master suite is a retreat unto itself, from the sumptuous spa-style bath to the large private deck with sneak views of downtown Seattle. Two additional bedrooms upstairs, 3.5 baths in all, plus fantastic flex rooms downstairs ready for the owner’s vision, whether for an au pair, entertainment theater with wet bar, or a mother-in-law suite. Perfectly sited on a 4,315 square foot lot, you will want to explore all this sleek home has to offer.
3202 36th Avenue W, a stunning contemporary by Eugene Sherman, offers unparalleled quality and attention to detail, inside and out.
- Locally sourced, solid cedar siding, selected for both its beauty and durability - substantially upgraded with rain screen wrap
- Impervia Series, Fiberglass Pella windows with the highest built-green rating and energy efficiency, eliminating vinyl gas emissions
- TimberTech 100% composite decking with a 25-year warranty
- Professional landscaping with an authentic Pacific Northwest look
- Custom wood and glass front door made especially for the home
- Two-zone heating and cooling system results in higher energy efficiency and quicker warming/cooling times
- Fiberglass and 3.5” spray foam insulation that exceeds industry standards
- Sophisticated hardwood flooring, engineered for an elevated design aesthetic, greater sustainability, and the highest green-build rating, with a 25-year warranty
- Custom cabinetry made from solid wood and plywood for sustainable, quality cabinets in the kitchen and bathroom vanities
- Fisher & Paykel DCS Professional Grade home appliances offer a chef-quality cooking experience everyday
- Designer's choice quartz countertops offer both a luxurious look and excellent durability
- Danze plumbing fixtures throughout the home provide unparalleled quality
- DXV luxury single-piece toilets with significantly higher ratings than typical builder-grade toilets
- Lighting fixtures by Matteo Lighting, a premier lighting company known for its sophisticated and contemporary designs
- All interior paint is designer grade by Benjamin Moore
- Locally sourced and produced, custom-made interior wooden doors with glass inserts
- Spa-style master bath featuring Italian designer tile and heated flooring
- Lower level flex room plumbed and wired for a secondary kitchen - au pair quarters, expanded generational family space, entertainment floor - you decide!
- Electric car charging
We currently have more homes available