1915 5th Avenue W
4 Bedrooms + Den/Nursery
3,000 Square Feet
3,600 Square Foot Lot
Another outstanding luxury home by Eugene Sherman Real Estate Design & Development is waiting for you on top of Queen Anne Hill, just a few level blocks from shops, schools, restaurants, and parks. There’s nothing like being in the center of this charming urban village! The home’s unparalleled design includes four levels. The main level is open, from entryway to light-filled living room with gas fireplace to dining room to family room. The chef’s kitchen is totally open, and looks out over the deck and yard. The epicurean kitchen, with a professional Thermador Proline kitchen package including full-size wine column, is the heart of the home. An up-to-date kitchen suited for the most discerning chef is a rare treat in a Craftsman home.
The second floor has a sumptuous king-size master suite with full balcony, walk-in closet and lush master bath spa. There’s a a spacious laundry room with front-load full size LG washer and dryer, a second full bath, and two additional bedrooms.
Head up to third floor to find two more bedrooms and a comfy open space perfect for homework, play space or a library, plus another full bath.
The lower level features a media room and a fabulous climate-controlled wine room.
Not a detail has been overlooked in this amazing home, with its perfect blend of modern conveniences and custom traditional details featuring high ceilings, hardwood floors, custom millwork and wainscoting, wood-clad windows, and full cedar lap siding.
The professionally landscaped front yard and classic front porch will invite you in, while the lovely backyard with its level yard and deck will provide privacy and many memorable moments. There’s a spacious one-car detached garage off the alley.
- Cedar lap siding
- ProLine Series Pella windows
- Cedar decking
- Professional landscaping with an authentic Pacific Northwest look
- Custom wood front door made especially for the home, with exterior paint and interior stain
- Two-zone heating and cooling system results in higher energy efficiency and quicker warming/cooling times
- Fiberglass and 3.5-inch spray foam insulation that exceeds industry standards
- Sophisticated solid oak flooring
- Custom cabinetry made from solid wood and plywood for sustainable, quality cabinets in the kitchen and bathroom vanities
- Thermador Proline professional grade kitchen appliances, including a wine column, offer a chef-quality cooking experience everyday
- Designer's choice quartz countertops offer both a luxurious look and excellent durability
- Brizo plumbing fixtures throughout the home provide unparalleled quality
- DXV luxury single-piece toilets with significantly higher ratings than typical builder-grade toilets
- Maax Ella free-standing tub
- Handcrafted, American-made lighting fixtures by Hubbardton Forge, a premier lighting company known for its sophisticated designs and environmentally responsible practices
- All interior paint is designer grade by Benjamin Moore
- All interior doors are custom-made and custom-stained solid fir
We currently have more homes available